Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a commercial property lawyer looking for your next opportunity?
Great opportunity to join a leading Legal 500 firm.
About Our Client
Join a firm that are market-leaders in Kent and share an ambitious growth and development strategy. They invest in a good work-life balance and have a real presence in the community of Maidstone and beyond.
Conduct client matters including:
- Commercial property sales & purchases
- Leasehold and Freehold titles
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for sale, transfers, leases and agreements for
lease. Licences, guarantees and legal charges
- Providing appropriate technical and practical advice to clients on commercial property
- Liaising with the remainder of the commercial team in respect of all transactions and
where relevant any associated business sales and purchases
- Compliance with the firm's routine time recording, accounts and administrative disciplines
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience within commercial property and will be capable of handling their own caseload independently. They will have display competency in handling a range of commercial property work including business leases and land development.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join an expanding firm that hold a strong local reputation.