- Fantastic opportunity to join a listed, market leading business.
- Chance to take on real responsibility and deal with Senior stakeholders.
About Our Client
Well known listed business.
- Manage the month end process to ensure all deadlines are met and quality standards are upheld.
- Responsible for the production of the UK FRS 102 statutory accounts, with sign off from external auditors.
- Creation of journals with appropriate support and full understanding of posting, together with sufficient evidence attached and retained for verification purposes.
- Responsible for ensuring all US GAAP requirements are complied with.
- Ensure the UK business fully understands the requirements of SOX and are able to comply with the agreed controls. Full responsibility for the SOX programme including management of the RACM (Risk & Control Matrix), updating of controls and training of all control owners.
- Direct responsibility for ensuring all pension related accounting items are dealt with correctly and in a timely manner for both the Defined Benefit and the Defined Contribution schemes. Liaising with the Company's pension advisors and the Pensions Manager to ensure all information is available in a timely manner.
- Management of the 50+ lease property portfolio.
- Drive continuous improvement and the simplification and standardisation of business processes and communications.
- Ensure all Internal Audit and SOX teams data requests are complied with in timely manner.
- Directly responsible for ensuring all property related items are dealt with correctly and in a timely manner, including regular meetings with the Company appointed external advisors.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree (2:1 or above).
- Minimum of three years' experience in similar role
- Experience of auditing/working within large and complex international businesses.
- Experience of US and UK GAAP reporting.
- Previous experience of SAP.
- Previous experience of SOX.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.