Commissioning Development Manager
One of the worlds largest medical technology solutions organisations
A mission to improve patients lives
About Our Client
One of the worlds largest medical technology solutions companies require a commissioning development manager in the Midlands and South
- Enhance local HF patient management services by implementing best-practice and evidence/guideline-based healthcare pathways and workflows. Appropriately partner with local stakeholders and utilise CRHF programs/tools/resources to achieve this goal.
- Accelerate local patient awareness of offerings and support programs driving high-quality and consistent follow-up of patients that have already received such offerings.
- Enable and support the implementation of HF cross-functional projects by leveraging established relationships with local stakeholders and actively contributing to them.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key opinion leaders, local healthcare professionals, and other stakeholders, to advance patient access to proven offerings while strictly adhering to Business Conduct Standards (BCS).
- Describe patient referral networks among healthcare providers and underlying population dynamics (age, socioeconomic status, economic profile, way of life). Deeply understand financial flows within healthcare system and, resourcing levels, decision maker attitudes and patient access barriers that may stem from them.
- Partner cross-functionally with local, regional, and global CRHF colleagues and ensure alignment of local strategies and tactics.
- Analyse local healthcare delivery structures and funding qualitatively and quantitatively. Collect and analyse data on local provider organizations and systems of healthcare delivery at all levels (primary, secondary and tertiary care) and map out pathways between them.
- Maintain thorough profiles of local healthcare professionals and understand different specialisations, levels of expertise, preferences and areas of special interests.
- Actively contribute to business financial planning by providing valid data on local needs. Engage on upstream and downstream strategic planning activities, as requested, and contribute developed local expertise.
- Effectively engage and coordinate with sales team, sales leadership and marketing functions to establish a coordinated customer approach through consistent communication.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal background for the commissioning development manager;
- Market Development / commissioning and the commercial application
- a strong element of Sales in the role
- Focus on measurability - capture the benefits and frame the positive benefits of products
- Understanding of the changes happening in the NHS
- Strong understanding of pathways and offering development and solutions
- Driving referral pathway and improving referral network - driving linkages between primary and secondary care
- Heart failure products - ICDs and pacemakers, CRHF devices
- Solid experience in a large corporate environment with a significant matrix culture
- Experienced in operating in a fast paced growth environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Professional experience of healtheconomics/reimbursement
- Full clean driving licence
- Cardiac experience nice to have not essential
What's on Offer
The Commissioning development manager can be based throughout the Midlands and South and dictates a salary of £55-£65K + circa 30% bonus and car.
Travel is expected to be up to 75% of the role.