- New opportunity for a Communications and PR Manager
- To join an award-winning city Law Firm
About Our Client
The client is an award-winning law firm in Central London.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with National and Legal press, generating positive media that reflects the firm's key messages.
- Create and deliver PR plans for media relations, thought leadership and social media.
- Draft and distribute press releases.
- Advise legal departments on best use of social media, particularly LinkedIn.
- Maintain the firm's intranet, write news articles and publish and upload content.
- Be the main point of contact for media requests.
- Support the Head of Communications and External Relations on crisis communications issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have experience working within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Have experience with digital marketing and social media.
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
The client is offering £55,000-£65,000.