- Communications Change and Transformation Manager -18 Month Contract
- West Yorkshire - Hybrid Working
About Our Client
A large complex organisation NFP/ health care sector
As an Change Communications- Internal Communications and transformation specialist you will help to develop and deliver effective internal communications in support of agreed programmes across a large portfolio
- You will help to support the corporate strategy whilst increasing colleague engagement and helping to build the brands reputation.
- Co-ordinate and deliver an overarching wide communication and engagement plan for agreed a large programme of activity
- Support the delivery of agreed programmes communications with colleagues across the organisation
- Support the development of compelling strategic narratives that provide a clear understanding of the link between the delivery of the organisational strategy and the role of the programmes
- Provide support with strategic advice to senior leaders and stakeholders on the development of internal communications plans
- Create and continually evolve engaging messaging to communicate the reasons and benefits of change and support engagement levels.
The Successful Applicant
As an Internal Change Communications Manager you would have a proven track record of both Internal Communications and change management where you have driven on major projects within a complex organisation.
- You would have previously worked in a large complex environment focusing on internal communications and change programmes.
- You would have worked across a large stakeholder group and have the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information. You would have operated at a senior level
- Excellent planning and project management skills and a proven relationship/stakeholder management skill
- Excellent copy writing and the ability to think strategically and deliver agreed objectives
What's on Offer
Salary Circa £43,000 plus bonus + bens
This is an urgent role so please apply ASAP
2 days in Leeds and hybrid working