Opportunity for a Communications Executive
Join a leading executive search firm specialising in Private Equity
About Our Client
The client is a specialist executive search firm focusing in the Private Equity space.
The key responsibilities of the successful Communications Executive include:
- Protect and enhance company's reputation through innovative and thought-provoking storytelling and execution excellence
- Ensure that newly developed articles and fresh content is effectively communicated to both internal colleagues & external clients
- Ensure marketing is effectively aligned with new product development (NPD) & clearly highlight ongoing enhancements
- Manage & execute marketing communication campaigns in conjunction with internal stakeholders & third party agencies
- Plan & project manage the creation & delivery of communications via a range of channels (including digital & direct mail)
- Create & deliver a reporting suite on key marketing & engagement metrics using Google analytics, social media tools & linking back to lead generation & business development using CRM.
- Keep website current & ensure content relevant & topical. Monitor & report using Google analytics on usage & make recommendations for changes & improvements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Communications Executive will have the following skill set:
- You will need to be a seasoned communications professional with executive and direct employee communications.
- Ideally a track record of understanding audience perceptions, translating business goals into communications goals and designing programmes that help position the company's relevance and value, advance its thought leadership and innovation profile
- Good understanding of full marketing mix (email, direct mail, social media, digital, PR etc) to ensure campaigns are as effective as possible
- Able to identify, prioritise and focus on areas where communications can have the biggest impact and demonstrate tangible results on influencing our audience's perceptions, attitudes and behaviours
- Thinks strategically and creatively around translating business priorities into stories and visual concepts that are relevant and engaging to a broad audience across various channels
- A data-driven communicator that works in true partnership with individuals and teams to extract relevant information from multiple sources to build word-class communications plans
- Strong interpersonal skills; intuitive ability to read situations, influence where appropriate and execute to meet milestones, tight deadlines, and balance concurrent projects
- Demonstrates a high degree of poise, professionalism and takes the initiative.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary. This role is based in London