Senior Communications Leader
Leeds - Financial Services
About Our Client
A regulatory business (Finance Sector)
As a Senior Communications Lead you will help to support, develop and deliver all of the communications strategies as well as drive integrated marketing communication activities. You will help lead on the strategy but will also need to be 'hand on' in doing the work.
You will work across the business with a number of key stakeholders. You will help to plan and execute communication plans. You will help to build the reputation and focus on engagement with key customers.
- You will help to drive marketing activity across a number of communication channels
- You will manage all areas of communication, e-campaigns, producing corporate documentation, producing copy for website and social media channels.
- Manage external agencies
- Create and deliver brand and customer acquisition campaigns and product marketing material
- Create, develop and coordinate product communication marketing material.
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced Communications Specialist, you will provide support on a number of projects you will have;
- Minimum of 8 years' experience with a proven track record of working as a senior communications professional. You will be a strong copywriter, worked on technical/ political communication messages as well as managed senior stakeholders. You would have worked across both communications and marketing
- You must have experience of managing a team (you will deputise on occasion)
- Experience in a senior communication role within a regulatory environment ideally financial services, professional service or a PR Agency.
- Experience of both B2B & B2C across multiple channels
- A degree in Marketing/ Communication related discipline or equivalent
- Experience of communications, managing campaigns, marketing material and literature with exceptional copy and proofreading skills
- Experience of managing external agencies
What's on Offer
£Competitive + bonus and excellent benefits
A real opportunity to influence and lead of communications