- Communications Manager - Media Manager - PR Manager
- Home - Remote ( 1 day a week in the officer) - Healthcare & Education
About Our Client
An organisation that educates and promotes health care on a local and national level
As a Communications Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the media relations strategy as well as leading, coordinating and managing the production of high-quality communications content and resources that can be used both internally and externally communications.
- You will be involved in promoting the organisations via PR & Stories
- Build and manage effective relationships with stakeholders and partners to raise awareness of our work the organisation does
- Ensure colleagues are fully informed of our activities as well as those of the national key partner organisations in our region
As a Communications & PR Manager
- Lead the development of a media relations strategy and implement media relations activity including identifying good news stories, researching, and writing press releases
- You will be working across communications and media relations. You will need to have exceptional broad communications skills and be able to present to large stakeholder groups in driving key messages.
- Strong on media relations in identifying and crafting stories that help promote the organisation and its values
- Be able to develop and implementation of an overarching strategic communications plan and be able to coordinate campaigns
- You will be able to manage a broad range of stakeholders and have experience in public affairs activities
- Take a lead role in managing and delivering corporate communications planning, covering both internal and external communications and the communications for the senior leadership team
- Develop and manage content for a range of communications and engagement tools including: - Websites - Social media channels - E-Newsletters
- Research and produce impact case studies (both written and video)
- Develop a programme of regular blogs, vlogs and podcasts - Coordinate the editing and production of corporate publications including the annual Business Plan and Impact Report, and other information materials - Develop impactful brochureware and presentation materials
- Manage a large stakeholder group and external agencies
The Successful Applicant
Ideal person required
- A proven track record working as a senior communications manager with a real focus on PR and media relations.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent significant experience at a management level in communications, marketing, or engagement
- Experience of media relations strategy, planning and management
- Line management and team development experience
- Ability to use content management systems, digital and offline tools, social media platforms and able to train others in their use
- Development of systems and processes to manage communications activity and be able to
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel within the UK
- Ideally you would have worked in healthcare ( private or public), social care, HE sector, NFP, Third Sector or Public sector. You must have a strong PR background in this area.
What's on Offer
- £44.500 - £49,500 + great benefits
- Home based with 1 day in the office + occasional travel
- Please apply ASAP closing date is 11th July 2022