Interim Communications Manager - Health Care- NHS
About Our Client
A fast growing organisation at the heart of the people
You will be involved in the above as a priority around COVID-19
Overview of the BAU role below;
This includes all project communications, email marketing, PR, digital and social media, advertising and the development of editorial and AV content.
As a Communications Manager- will need to be commercially minded as this role demands someone to increase take up and being driven by results is essential for this role.
You will be managing and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver engagement activities and solutions.
- You will be dealing with a large network of stakeholders, communicating, influencing and delivering on various communications.
- Present information and issues, explaining highly complex issues, to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders,
- Liaise with other internal and external managers to share best practice of marketing and engagement activity
- Able to co-ordinate the delivery of a broad range of complex marketing and engagement tasks and projects which
- require the formulation of strategic plans and have impact across health and care
- Ability to adjust communications plans and resources in line with ever changing contexts and challenges
- Ability to determine the appropriate course of action where analysis and judgement of a range of complex and potentially conflicting information is required
- Excellent ability to exercise high levels of diligence when assessing or preparing documentation, especially when
- information is received from a variety of sources and may be conflicting
The Successful Applicant
- You must have worked for the NHS within a MARCOMMS role. You will need to be up to speed quirky and have a have a strong understanding of the processes and the systems
- Strong at crisis management and dealing with senior stakeholders
- Comprehensive knowledge of planning, delivering marketing communications activity, including knowledge of working at a similar level in a communications or recruitment campaigns, using complex information from a marketing role variety of sources.
- Specialist knowledge of a range of communications techniques
- Significant copy writing experience including PR, editorial and design underpinned by theoretical or practical knowledge or experience
- Good knowledge of project management principles, techniques and tools
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels including email, website and social media
- Experience of website content management
- Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating engagement or marketing projects in complex and challenging environments
What's on Offer
Daily rate - Band 7
A great opportunity to make a real impact quickly with potential long term opportunities
You must be available to start work ASAP