Experience within world's leading intellectual property management and Technolog
Exciting opportunity to expand existing communications and content skills
About Our Client
The world's leading intellectual property management and Technology Company.
You'll work with the Director - Global Internal Communications and passionate teams around the globe to:
* Create and deliver fun (occasionally pretty serious) engaging written and visual content for email, visual, verbal and communications, while increasingly awareness of internal channels.
* Build a global communications champion's community to help source stories that showcase our values, brand, culture and strategy.
* Drive people engagement to help people understand our values, our brand, our culture and strategy.
* Manage and develop a communications calendar, giving the Executive Leadership Team and global and regional stakeholders a full view of planned internal communications activities across the business.
* Manage all key internal distribution lists, internal templates and people feedback monitoring.
* Own/ provide communications support and advice on projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Is soon-to-be/immediately available to start at the end of September
* Experience in a Marketing or Communications role - ideally in a software or technology business.
* An eye for detail is a must and be experienced in using design software
* Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
What's on Offer
Experience in world's leading intellectual property management and Technology Company.