- Interim Communications Manager - Band 6/ Band 7 NHS
- West Yorkshire
About Our Client
A public sector/NHS organisation who plays a crucial role in the community.
As an Interim Communications Manager you will help to develop, manage all PR, marketing, brand and communications collateral both internal and external of the organization.
You will work with key stakeholders in supporting all areas of communications and health projects.
- Deliver a broad range of both marketing and communication material
- Support key stakeholder and deliver key messages via various channels
- Identify key communications channels to help to identify and engage with internal and external stakeholders and target audiences. .
- Create and co-ordinate the design and production of all marketing materials and communications internal and external corporate communications, staff newsletters, annual return, outcomes reports, briefings, news bulletins and press articles. .
- Help raise the profile and raise awareness as well as develop relationships with the media, generate events to help with PR.
- Help support the website and its content by refining copy and news stories
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ year experience within PR, marketing, communications and stakeholder management (Ideally NHS)
- An individual that will grow, develop and raise the profile of the organization who can take a lead on all areas of marketing, communications and digital presence
- You will need to have excellent copy writing skills to be able to write clear, concise documents and compelling proposals
- You must be able to form strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholder and be able to influence decisions.
- You will need to have a passion and want to take on a challenge to help drive the business objectives and values forward.
- You will have a background in PR, marketing and communications.
- Previous worked in government, NHS, Public Sector, NFP, Housing or a Charity.
What's on Offer
£Competitive Salary + Benefits- BAND 6/ BAND 7 NHS
A great opportunity for someone who is passionate drive all PR, marketing as well as communications.
Please apply ASAP