- Interim Communications Manager
- West Yorkshire - Hybrid
About Our Client
A not for profit organisation
As an Interim Communications Manager you will help to develop, manage all PR, marketing, brand and communications collateral both internal and external of the organization.
You will work with key stakeholders in supporting all areas of communications across various projects.
- Deliver a broad range of both marketing and communication material
- Support key stakeholder and deliver key messages via various channels
- Identify key communications channels to help to identify and engage with internal and external stakeholders and target audiences. .
- Create and co-ordinate the design and production of all marketing materials and communications internal and external corporate communications, staff newsletters, annual return, outcomes reports, briefings, news bulletins and press articles. .
- Help raise the profile and raise awareness as well as develop relationships with the media, generate events to help with PR.
- Help support the website and its content by refining copy and news stories
The Successful Applicant
As an Interim Communications & PR professional you would have worked across multiple channels
- You would have a proven track record as an experienced communications professional, journalist, or you would have worked in a PR/ Media Relations role.
- Ideally educated to degree level or similar qualifications in journalism or public relations
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff within the organisation, both internal and external of the organisation
- Able to deal with both proactive and reactive media as well as crisis communications in a highly sensitive environment
- Ideally you would have worked within the public sector, third sector or as a journalist client side
What's on Offer
£competitive day rate