Communications & Media Officer
£25,000 - £26,000
3 months with potential to extend
About Our Client
- To improve, strengthen and protect the reputation of the organisation by appropriate use of the media on a local, regional and national level and to respond to media enquiries.
- To produce the external e-newsletter, and internal communications updates for staff and partners.
- To develop the e-communications through the website and social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram and other platforms. Respond effectively to direct messages and public comments submitted via social media if required.
- To advise the corporate management team, and others, on managing risk and strengthening and enhancing the reputation
- To work strategically across all service areas to provide focus and plan engaging content to be shared through the communications channels
- To play a key communications role in emergency planning, business continuity and crisis management
The Successful Applicant
- Strong writing skills, with experience writing press releases and dealing with the media
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with a number of stakeholders and across multiple teams
- Strong verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
3 month contract with potential to extend
Free parking on site