Communications Officer - Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
A Not for Profit Organisation based in south Yorkshire
As a Communications Officer you will be involved in a broad level of communications, marketing and PR
A Communications Officer who is strong a stakeholder management, copy writing, content and campaign management.
- You will be involved in PR and promoting the organisation
- Producing communications plans, content and publications
- You will support members across the organisation and be involved in copy writing, web content, event management, social media, event as well as campaign management
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of working as a communications officer, PR officer ideally within a public sector or not for profit environment
- Experience of drafting articles, creating campaigns, press releases, writing for the web and dealing with enquiries
- Ability to create content for social media channels - particularly for Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience of creating web content and using a content management system.
- Experience of event management and internal communications
- Experience of managing stakeholders and being able to prioritise your work load.
What's on Offer
Salary £25,000- £30,000
Up to 6 month contract