The opertunity to further your career in a large scale company
To be both proud and interested in the work you do
About Our Client
An extremely comprehensive Real Estate and Property association that have over 35,000 properties built and over 7,000 in the pipeline that invite people from all walks of life into home ownership.
1. Working with the Internal Communications Manager, contribute to the development and delivery of internal communications plans.
2. Deliver routine communications projects and campaigns and support the delivery of large-scale, complex internal communications projects.
3. Plan and deliver interesting and engaging content for a range of internal channels, including intranet news and internal newsletters.
4. Manage and support the delivery of internal events, including cascades, briefings and social events for staff.
5. Improve the Group's communications with staff, measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of activities, undertaking regular reviews, and developing new approaches.
Technical / creative
6. Implement the effective use of a range of marketing tools, channels and techniques include publications, direct mail, HTML emails, texts/SMS, advertising, campaigns, events, film, social media and merchandise, as appropriate.
Technical / creative
7. Provide a creative design and multi-media production service, offering advice and solutions to meet briefs.
8. Provide a copywriting, proofreading, editing and print production service, offering advice and liaising with suppliers.
9. Research and maintain accurate content and publish across offline and online platforms.
10. Promote and monitor the Group's corporate identity, providing brand assets and advising on their use to ensure consistency.
Team / shared duties
11. Contribute to shared frontline duties, including responding to general communications requests and enquiries from client departments and external stakeholders.
12. Provide cover and support for other Communications Officers, as required.
13. Develop and maintain the team's tools, systems and processes, ensuring adherence to communications guidelines, best practice and legal requirements.
14. Assist with general administration and support across the team.
The Successful Applicant
A proactive person that excells in a bustling marketing environment. You will be skilled in copyrighting, content creation, email marketing, campaign delivery, and communication.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to progress in the marketing field for a greatly developed housing association in the centre of the UK's capital, London as a Communications Officer (Internal). This job offers a competitive salary and a chance to work in Central London.