- Start ASAP
- Option for remote working. 3-6 months with potential to extend
About Our Client
- Producing high quality content to underpin areas of strategic focus for the organisation. This would likely include alumni profiles/case studies (interviewing, writing, editing, proofing) for our own newsletter, website, and other faculty channels such as web pages, newsletters or marketing materials
- Producing social media posts sharing alumni stories or other content of interest to former students for platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Using research tools such as our own database (Blackbaud CRM), LinkedIn and wider web to identify alumni who could act as potential speakers for events (online and in person) with objectives including careers support, student recruitment, widening participation and more. This may also extend to then getting in touch with those people to establish their interest in getting involved in such activity
- Creating content in support of events such as our series of webinars or international visits, to include elements like event invitations, speaker briefings, web copy
The Successful Applicant
- Confident communicator to stakeholders at various levels of seniority, internally and externally.
- Strong writing ability, both on and offline
- Research experience is desirable.
What's on Offer
3-6 months with potential to extend
Quote job ref
+44 121 230 9435