Communications Officer - Strategic Communication Planning- Public Sector
Yorkshire - Remote Working
About Our Client
A large public sector organisation who is looking to drive marketing and communication messages
As a Communications - Strategic Lead you will have a proven track record in producing communication plans. You will have experience of both internal and external communications, strong copy writing ability and be able to manage multiple stakeholders
You will also be responsible for producing content for various channels both on-line and off-line
- Develop a comms plan to promote the work of the organisation both internally and externally.
- Create the strategy, plan and implement sustainable comms processes.
- Make use of the case studies, delivery achievements, and products we have collected in driving messages.
- Help to drive campaigns and promotional opportunities.
- Link/coordinate with and plan use of existing channels: produce copy/ material for stakeholder newsletter, blogs, twitter account, intranet articles etc.
- Work across multiple stakeholder groups- coordinate with partner comms for social prescribing projects.
- Support the project or programme managers by helping develop and communicate key messages for work areas.
- Help with team communication/engagement and team products.
- Possibly help with some internal comms
The Successful Applicant
- 3 + year experience working across communications (internal & external)
- You must have worked within a public sector organisation or closely with central government which is essential
- Able to work on own initiative and be able to implement a strategy.
- A proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders across a complex organisation
What's on Offer
£Competitive c£32,700 - Day rate equivalent
You must be able to start in December and the contract will be until March 2021