Our client is a established UK Charity.
You will identify, secure and manage profitable new business opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research and engage with third party partnerships in the region.
- Deliver participation and social events to secure sponsorship's from individuals and corporate participants.
- Recruit volunteers to assist with events.
- Maintain Raisers Edge database.
- Liaise with Fundraising Manager to review all income targets and budgets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fundraising experience.
- Experience hitting and exceeding financial targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Full driving licence.
What's on Offer
Package on offer:
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience.
- 22 days annual leave.
- On-site parking