An autonomous role working within the community
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
A well established, leading care provider of complex care are looking for an autonomous nurse to join our team in the South West.
- To work independently, running own diary & managing a caseload.
- Assessing new client referrals, supporting the operational team to implement the care package, writing person centred care plans & risk assessments.
- On-going assessment of existing clients, ensuring highest levels of care is delivered.
- Regular communication with the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team, acting as the client's advocate.
- Review, auditing and maintenance of clinical documentation.
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable & evidence based.
- Teaching, assessing & delegating skills for HCA and Support Workers.
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical & complex needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Current NMC registration
- Experience within complex care
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible and positive attitude
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character.
What's on Offer
- A competitive basic salary
- Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
- Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
- Training and career development opportunities
- Pension scheme