Company Commercial Solicitor - small Midlands law firm
Opportunity to join a small and established law firm in the West Midlands
Acting on both corporate and general commercial matters
About Our Client
A small law firm with an established commercial client base.
This is an opportunity to join a small Commercial team, working alongside other lawyers (both senior and junior) on a mix of Corporate and Commercial matters. This would be a great opportunity for somebody that is looking to work within a busy team but wants to enjoy a good work life balance.
The team has an established client base and are confident on pipeline and are therefore keen to press on with recruitment despite the economic conditions.
This would suit a lawyer who is perhaps looking to work within a smaller law firm. It would not suit somebody who is currently within a large international Corporate team and wanting to continue with the volume and size of M&A matters that they are working on. The work here will be a mix of Corporate and Commercial and you will be running deals alongside the Partner in the team.
What the firm can offer you is:
- Good mix of Corporate and Commercial work
- Genuine work/life balance - the team will generally work 9-530
- Flexibility where needed for you - some home working could be considered
- Strong progression opportunities and the chance to take the lead on commercial and corporate matters
- Working in a friendly team as part of a firm with a good culture
- A loyal commercial client base - no need to come with any client following
The Successful Applicant
It's likely that you will either have at least 2 years' experience in Corporate/M&A matters or in general commercial matters. At the moment, the team is busier on the Corporate side of things but there is a steady flow of commercial work. If your experience is all in one area, then they would want to see an interest and appetite in picking up the other area of law too.
What's on Offer
A busy role in a secure firm with good work/life balance.