- Market leading automotive chemical company.
- European head office based opportunity
About Our Client
A leading provider of lubricants, oils, and chemicals throughout the UK, Europe, and Asia. At their European Head office, they have 200 employees and over 26 different languages spoken. This is a high energy, fast evolving environment. If you love innovation and embrace change they are the company for you.
The key responsibilities of the Compliance Advisor are:
- To provide chemical regulatory support within the Technical Department to ensure current and new products meet regulatory obligations in the markets that we operate in.
- Communicate updates across business units to get engagement and alignment for efficient completion of compliance projects.
- Take ownership or assist with investigation and resolution of any potential non-compliance.
- Support Sales to resolve customer or tender specific questions or requirements.
- Engage with industry to understand and track regulatory trends and developments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Compliance Advisor will have the following responsibility:
- Experience working in a role related to regulatory compliance.
- Ability to communicate information effectively across different business units.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.