Compliance Advisory Officer
Excellent broad regulatory compliance role
A smaller, global bank with a boutique customer experience
About Our Client
My client is a bank based in the Financial Services district in the City of London. They have international presence with a number of offices in the UK and Europe.
The Compliance Advisory Officer will:
- Provide compliance advice, support and training where required
- Work with Group Compliance to create a culture of compliance, embedding sound working practices that mitigate risk.
- Perform regulatory horizon scanning
- Review and update, policies and procedures
- Assist with delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Assist with incident management and reporting regulatory breaches
- Produce and act on relevant MI produced as a result of ongoing Compliance Monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Compliance Advisory Officer will have:
- Experience in key areas of regulatory compliance with an FCA regulated firm including CASS and SMCR.
- Experience of giving advice and guidance to business areas on regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- High level report writing skills using PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of UK and European regulatory requirements, and an interest in regulatory developments
What's on Offer
Comprehensive basic salary with further benefits package.