Private Equity firm
Based in Central London location
About Our Client
A desirable Central London location, my client is an expert at delivering exceptional service to their clients in the Private Equity space. They value individuals who go the extra mile to achieve excellent results.
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for working with the business to contribute to the overall compliance framework, and compliance monitoring and testing programme. This includes:
- Implement compliance monitoring and testing plans, and ensure that appropriate review procedures are followed.
- Produce detailed reports with recommendations based on these findings.
- Contribute to the continuing development, preparation and maintenance of the compliance and financial crime policies and procedures.
- Assist with the timely preparation and submission of reports and other filings by group companies to relevant regulatory agencies and bodies, or otherwise in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Respond to regulatory and compliance questions and requests from the firm's key stakeholders and other departments.
- Assist the Compliance team in providing regulatory, compliance and AML/financial crime updates and reports to senior management and governing bodies of group companies, both periodically and on a one-off basis.
- Monitor the impact of any new regulatory developments on the organisation, making recommendations for necessary changes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Compliance Analyst will have:
- Experience of working in a compliance monitoring and testing role, or relevant experience of working in an external consultancy role.
Knowledge of AIFMD & UCITS.
Experience of working in the Financial Services industry, specifically within the Private Equity/Alternative investments industry.
Exposure to dealing with financial services regulators in both the UK and US.
What's on Offer
An extremely competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.