Technology focused Financial Services firm
Great generalist opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Services firm that focuses on trading. Their offices are based in the City of London.
The Compliance Analyst will be primarily responsible for ensuring a robust regulatory environment for the firm and the traders. They will also:
- Look to understand the impact of regulatory change and can apply this to the business.
- Advise on complex regulatory issues to key stakeholders.
- Create solutions to regulatory challenges.
- Look to improve the processes and policies which guide the firm.
- Developing the surveillance tools to adequately cover trading activity.
The Successful Applicant
The Compliance Analyst will:
- Have worked in a regulated Financial Services firm before within their Compliance or Legal teams.
- Have a thorough understanding of FCA regulation and how that applies to a trading firm.
- Someone who has experience with interpreting and summarising legislative texts.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary in conjunction with a friendly and informal culture.