Compliance and Building Safety Manager
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Registered Provider
A newly created role to lead across Compliance and Building Safety
About Our Client
A leading Housing registered provider in South East England
The key responsibilities of the Compliance and Building Safety Manager role include:
- Developing and maintaining our customer focused service delivery of Asset Management functions, ensuring both the highest quality and compliance with legislation, policy and best practice.
- Ensuring statutory compliance is managed and monitored effectively, taking a solution focused approach, removing risk to the company where possible and identifying and implementing mitigation where complete removal is not possible.
- Promoting compliance and building safety requirements and identify training needs throughout the business including Boards and Committees.
- Helping to shape thinking on policy in line with future strategy and be effective at challenging the status quo to find new ways of working, including being the Lead on the design and delivery of the Asset Management sustainability strategy.
- Working closely with the Development team as a client to ensure all required information is captured
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Compliance and Building Safety Manager role will have:
- Extensive experience of successfully managing a compliance and/or building safety team, being responsible for managing risk
- Housing sector knowledge in relation to building and construction matters including compliance and relevant legislation
- Experience of managing projects and a diverse team in a housing or construction environment
- The ability to understand and analyse various reports to provide accurate and relevant advice to a range of people, including the Assistant Director of Asset Management, Leadership Team and relevant Boards and committees
- High level computer skills, including Microsoft office, and be able to use multiple software systems, and multiple data sources to assess information.
What's on Offer
A competitive annual salary and benefits package