Compliance Co-ordinator - East Midlands
6 month contract
Competitive Day Rate
About Our Client
Well established housing association with over 20,000 homes, taking pride in high-quality care and support services. The housing association pride themselves on improving the lives of their customers and their colleagues share the same values and services. They have ambitious plans to grow in the near future and you will be joining the organisation whilst they launch their new 5 year strategy.
The Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver excellent property services to customers.
- Provide an excellent customer experience whilst supporting diversity within the community.
- Work within the property compliance team and take responsibility for ensuring that legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance of the following risks: Asbestos, Fire, PPE, Legionella, Lifting Equipment and Radon
- Working with multiple teams to ensure that there is an overall excellent service by ensuring that all databases are kept up to date.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have experience within social housing.
- Looking for an organised individual who has a meticulous eye for detail and has a logical and methodical way of working.
- Adaptable and can cope well under pressure.
- Have experience working with computer systems and familiar with Excel.
- Customer and KPI focused.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- 6 Month Contract.