- Immediate start.
- Offering a competitive rate.
About Our Client
A growing and reputable Social Housing provider.
- Overseeing the health and safety compliance requirements and cyclical servicing contracts across the property portfolio
- Contract administration
- Carrying out supplier performance reviews, reports and meetings
- Ensuring programmes of work are delivered on time and to the required standards
- Ensuring the organisation meets its obligations under the Building Safety Bill and property compliance and safety standards and regulations
- Reporting into Head of Compliance and acting as deputy in their absence
The Successful Applicant
Must hold understanding of the Building Safety Bill and Building Regulations and Legislation that govern building safety.
What's on Offer
Immediate start and potential for permanent role following initial temporary contract.