Compliance H&S Officer
Great career progression opportunities
M&E, Asbestos, Legionella, Gas, H&S
About Our Client
Leading care provider offering clear career progression and flexible working. Recently restructured compliance team requiring extra support.
To provide a co-ordinated facilities service for the Group's corporate office, including but not limited to:
- Policies & procedures
- Data management & systems
- Ensuring day to day building repairs and maintenance is implemented
- Ensuring regular reviews are undertaken with suppliers to ensure contract compliance and value for money is demonstrated
- Project managing, co-ordinating and implementing any departmental moves
To ensure that statutory and best practice requirements as they apply to gas, asbestos, water hygiene, fire safety, electrical and miscellaneous building service installations are consistently met.
To ensure that all contracts are managed in accordance with relevant health and safety/CDM legislation and codes of practice and to instigate action where Housing Health, Safety Rating System (HHSRS) issues are raised.
To agree and approve building service installations proposed as part of development and stock investment projects.
In consultation with the Procurement Manager, develop, lead, manage, deliver and support a variety of procurement projects relating to Health & Safety related services to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, according to agreed specifications and in line with best practice principles; advising on future procurement options and strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience managing housing health & safety
- Track record operating in compliance teams
- Understanding of compliance areas such as; M&E, gas, fire, legionella & asbestos
- Excellent data skills
- Experienced in managing contractors
- Residential background
- Desirable to have relevant compliance/H&S qualifications such NEBOSH, p405 or p901
What's on Offer
- An organisation that values its employees.
- Clear career progression.
- Flexible and home working.
- Learning & development support including relevant industry qualifcations.
- Excellent pension scheme.