- Excellent role for a compliance professional to lead a compliance function
About Our Client
This is the largest independent distributor of beauty and fragrances in the UK where they connect the World's best names in luxury beauty and Fragrance to retailers. With an HW in Surrey, this beauty distirbutor works with their brands to create impactful strategies that drive sales and combines local knowledge with a unique understanding of distribution channels.
Based in Surrey, the Compliance Lead - Beauty & Fragrances will take a lead of all areas of compliance for the business. Working directly with the CFO & Commercial Director, the Compliance Lead will be instrumental in drafting and implementing a broad range of policies. This will include but is not restricted to:
- Brexit policies
- Anti-bribery & corruption policies / Code of Ethics
- Competition law
- undertaking reporting and updating on marketing & labelling matters
- Health & Safety regulations
- Liaising with trade bodies including CTPA to ensure that any changes to legislation are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Compliance Lead - Beauty & Fragrances will be a broad compliance professional with the ability to pick a number of new risk areas. Ideally you will be from a consumer goods, FMCG or Cosmetics background with an understanding of branding and product launches. Or you will work with a Product Marketing / logistics & distribution business. It is desirable you have a working knowledge of the REACH regulations, however this is not a requisite.Understanding of:
- risk registers
- development of compliance programs
- product launches
- EU import/export regulations
What's on Offer
3-4 days a week in the office.