Compliance & Legal Officer
Generalist Compliance role with some legal duties
Emerging markets Investment Management
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique investment manager.
· Monitoring regulatory changes
· On-boarding of clients and counterparties
· Carrying out compliance monitoring per the annual programme
· Draft/ review policies and procedures
· Drafting minutes and resolutions, preparing meetings and meeting packs, taking minutes, maintaining corporate records
· Ability to research points of law and regulation, assimilate new requirements, advise on them and lead implementation of them
· Draft /review corporate and commercial documents and agreements (NDAs, terms of business, term sheets, fund documentation)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a generalist compliance background from a fund/asset/investment manager and have experience with AIFMD. Ideally you will have some sort of legal background i.e. hold the LLB/GDL/LPC and/or been a Paralegal within a Financial Services institution.
What's on Offer