- Privacy focused compliance manager required at start up
- Cutting edge technology
About Our Client
This client is trail blazing in the internet & technology space. With an HQ in Warwickshire, the Head of Legal is looking to appoint a Compliance Manager to oversee their broad compliance frameworks.
The Compliance Manager - Midlands will lead, manage and build the compliance programme reporting directly to the Head of Legal from their HQ in Warwickshire.
Responsibilities will include supporting on:
ethical business, data protection and FCA regulation.
The Successful Applicant
The Compliance Manager - Midlands will be part of the Legal team and bring compliance expertise to the legal function.
- hands-on experience as a compliance manager or above;
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in, data protection laws including GDPR and PII, whistleblowing, financial crime, anti-bribery and corruption, sanctions, competition law and ethical business;
- Working knowledge of financial services regulation;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping;
- Capability of drafting and implementing policies and procedures and reviewing, understanding and dissecting complex issues in a coherent manner;
- Ability to demonstrate experience building and maintaining complex compliance programmes;
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and delivering training at all levels;
- Business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
What's on Offer
The successful Compliance Manager - Midlands will have experience of a broad range of compliance matters with a focus on Privacy. You will be comfortable:
- advising on GDPR
- undertaking DPIAs
- drafting & implementing policies
- knowledge of Anti Bribery & Corruption, Whistle blowing, Ethical Business.