National PLC real estate company
About Our Client
Global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Property and housing business with 700 offices world wide offering full spectrum of services.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance team are looking to recruit an AML Compliance Manager on the basis of a fixed term contract.
Working alongside existing Compliance Managers the chosen candidate's main responsibility will be to review and approve client due diligence (CDD) carried out by the AML processing team in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations (2007).
Review and approve client due diligence (CDD) carried out by the AML processing team in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations (2007).
- Providing advice and guidance to the AML processing team on complex and/or high risk AML cases
- Liaising with fee earners and/or clients to obtain further information or clarify information already received
- Assistance with AML team's sanction screening process
- Conducting due diligence on clients in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations (where required)
The Successful Applicant
- Compliance Manager requiring a working knowledge of sanctions regimes and HMRC's AML guidance is desirable
- Good research and problem solving skills.
- The candidate must have proven experience of conducting third party due diligence or client on boarding screening tools.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Terrorism Act 2000, and Joint Money Laundering Steering Guidance
- The candidate must have team management experience.
What's on Offer
Very competitive for Compliance Manager