Successful, Growing Business
Regional Role with a Great Deal of Autonomy
About Our Client
My client is an internationally recognised parcels and logistics provider, with depots across the country. Due to some serious growth and investment over the last year, they are recruiting a Compliance Manager to join the team in the Newcastle upon Tyne with a regional remit across the area.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivering the customer experience and ensuring this is consistently improved across the Final Mile Network.
- Delivering full end-to-end tracking and increasing the use of the Courier App to maximise performance levels.
- Working cohesively with the regional compliance teams and depot managers to ensure consistency across the network.
- Carrying out investigations and projects to assist with client requirements.
- Analysis and Data interpretation in relation to compliance measures within depots.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience managing and coaching to a senior level, developing teams and building on skillsets. Experience within Parcels and Compliance measures is essential to this role.
-A dynamic and multi-dimensional skillset with the ability to motivate a set team.
- Experience of leading on project implementation and design, seeing the project through to completion within a logistics based environment.
- Flexibility to travel across a defined region and be able to work at weekends as and when required.
- Good, solid analytical and data skills, with the ability to interpret into an easy to understand format.
- Lean Six Sigma/Prince 2 Project Qualification is advantageous.
What's on Offer
Very competitive basic salary (£52-£62k), company car, 20% bonus, 26 days annual leave and pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world renowned business and grow with them.