- London's top law firm
- Exciting Opportunity for a Compliance Supervisor
About Our Client
The clients is London's top law firm. They offer specialist legal advice across a range of services with a main focus on Private Client, Family, Dispute Resolution and Charity.
The key responsibilities of the Compliance Manager will include generally assisting the firm to meet its regulatory obligations and manage risks, but also assisting with:
- The compliance duties of the COLP, COFA, MLRO and CQS Senior Responsible Officer
- The compliance duties of the SRA Authorised Signatory (and the SRA Organisational Contact) as necessary with procedures relating to mySRA records / practising certificate renewals / firm authorisation, professional indemnity insurance renewal, equality and diversity survey information, etc
- Drafting, reviewing and updating policies / procedures / client care material
- Providing guidance and support to staff on a range of compliance issues including CDD, sanctions, the SRA Accounts Rules
- Producing training materials and conducting training as required
- Conducting file and AML reviews
- Responding to queries on AML and general risk and compliance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the firm with responsibility for supporting a number of key elements. Compliance Manager will have extensive knowledge of AML Regulations, The SRA Standards and Regulations (particularly conflicts and confidentiality and The SRA Accounts Rules), and a good knowledge of data protection and sanctions regulations. They will also have a good judgement, organisational, analytical, and reasoning skills and excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
The role offers flexible working and