Compliance Officer (6 month FTC)
Role with immediate start
Generalist Compliance Monitoring and Advisory position
About Our Client
My client is based in the Financial Services district in the City of London, and specialises in investment platforms.
The Compliance Officer (6 month FTC) will:
- Be responsible for the Firm's regulatory compliance obligations.
- Keep apprised of European regulatory developments and pro-actively analyse developments to determine implications for the Firm.
- Execute routine operational compliance monitoring tasks.
- Review and enhance existing policy and procedural documentation.
- Assist with completion of regulatory returns.
The Successful Applicant
The Compliance Officer (6 month FTC) will have:
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in a Compliance role
- Working knowledge and experience of European regulatory obligations
- Knowledge of the Equity markets
- Robust but flexible manner dealing with trading desks and trade support functions
- Workable level of standard IT packages
- Available to start immediately
What's on Offer
A competitive, fixed term salary and dynamic working environment.