Forward thinking housing association based in The North West
About Our Client
Michael Page is pleased to be working exclusively with a leading social housing provider based in the North West. They are looking to add an experienced compliance professional to their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership and operational management of the Property Services Compliance function. This includes the operational management of gas servicing, electrical testing, lift maintenance, water safety, asbestos and fire safety.
Some of the individual responsibilities include:
- Become the groups competent person with relation to all property related compliance issues
- Lead and develop an effective compliance team to deliver a high quality, customer focused a cyclical maintenance service which meets all the regulatory and statutory duties with being a social landlord.
- Work collaboratively and manage external contractors ensuring they meet their contractual obligations in relation to cost, quality and performance.
- Control financial expenditure within set budget parameters and ensure compliance with standing orders and financial regulations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Substantial experience in developing , monitoring and implementing annual and cyclical service programmes including regulatory compliance.
- Experience of working with contractors, consultants and other agencies.
- Knowledge of drafting and implementing policies and procedures including but not limited to: gas servicing, water safety, fire safety, electrical testing, cyclical maintenance asbestos etc.
- A relevant technical or professional qualification i.e. Gas, Electrical, HNC or equivalent in building construction, maintenance or surveying
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary with a growing forward thinking housing provider