£30,000 - £40,000
Want to work in house?
Looking to take the next step in your career?
About Our Client
- Working closely with the regulator to provide relevant compliance reports.
- Providing training and advise to the business and clients on relevant areas of compliance.
- Preparing applications for new appointments/terminations of authorised persons, appointed representatives, customer functions and variation of permissions
- Amending compliance manual, policies and procedures with reference to FCA Handbook and relevant legislation
- Arranging/attending clients' offices for compliance visits, interacting and building rapport with the client and follow up
- Reviewing policies and procedures of the Firm and its appointed representatives
- Providing Legal advice
- Negotiationing, drafting and amending contracts
- Supporting and working along side a Solicitor
- Provide support and guidance in relation to completing their AML related duties
The Successful Applicant
- Legal background (minimum 2:1 degree)
- Knowledge of FCA Rules
- Experience in filing reports
- Good written and communication skills
- The ability to manage workload
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with reference to Word, Excel and various web-based platforms
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What's on Offer