- One of the world's largest International Law Firms
- Exciting Opportunity to join Risk and Compliance world
About Our Client
My client is a top global Law Firm with a full business law service. They are seeking Compliance Officer to join their legal team in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Key responsibilities of Risk and Compliance Officer will include:
- Undertaking conflict searches, analysing reports, escalating potential issues for resolution to the escalation points.
- Taking ownership of new business intake matters
- Carrying out the full risk analysis and liaising with the various stakeholders to the matter, including Partners and associates
- Ensuring that the regulations (such as AML Directives, SRA Code of Conduct) are adhered to within the Firm and keeping up to changes in the legal and regulatory landscape.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be innovative, hardworking and will value the work they do. They will also have a relevant experience and skills.
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity to join Business Acceptance Team within top Global Law Firm with competitive benefits on offer and flexible working.