- Looking for a temp role?
- Two or more year experience working in a compliance role?
About Our Client
- Provide strong and effective leadership to implement and manage agreed plans aligned with my client's values to ensure the best possible results.
- Report to the Director of Governance (and EB/Board as needed) on allocated business activities within the Compliance and Risk remit
- Effectively promote collaborative approaches to work successfully to deliver high quality services with cost-effective outcomes.
- Provide senior level advice and guidance to all business units as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record of success in a leadership role; meeting challenging objectives and delivering business performance that exceeds expectations and targets.
- Evidence of effective people leadership and management achievements in a diverse service delivery environment. Evidence of achievements in diversity and inclusion.
- Experience of building and managing effective relationships at a senior level including those with boards, customers, partners and a range of stakeholders.
- Evidence of excellent customer service achievements in a complex service delivery environment.
- Experience of leading successful change programmes with employee, customer and stakeholder engagement, involvement and collaboration.
What's on Offer
Temp rolling contract
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2292