- Growing team
- Retail bank with a great working environment and hybrid working
About Our Client
Our client are a leading UK merchant bank with a diverse product portfolio.
The Conduct Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting with embedding the conduct risk framework within businesses and facilitate regular production and review of associated management information
- Providing appropriate cultural and behavioural attributes to ensure that customers are treated fairly, conduct risk is minimised and continuous improvement is achieved
- Interpreting key regulatory rules and assessing the impact to the conduct risk framework.
- Supporting the Head of Conduct and Consumer Credit by providing input into all training, policies and communication as they relate to conduct risk.
- Providing second line challenge and support for business units to enable the identification and management of new and changing conduct risks.
The Successful Applicant
The Conduct Risk Manager should have the following skills:
- Good awareness of the FCA and PRA's expectations of firms in relation to Conduct Risk
- Good regulatory knowledge and experience of FCA rules and practical application
- Good understanding of the principles of risk management, especially in relation to regulatory and customer focused risks.
- Experience of the management of conduct and regulatory risks, including the design and implementation of frameworks.
- Excellent attention to detail in written work and analysis.
- Strong communications skills with proven ability to influence
What's on Offer
Salary of £65k -£80k plus attractive benefits and bonus