- Top International Law Firm
- Exciting Opportunity to join Risk and Compliance world
About Our Client
My client is a leading international law firm, listed in Chambers & Legal 500. Focused on key global sectors, including energy, financial services, life sciences, natural resources, infrastructure, real estate and tech.
Main responsibilities of Conflicts and AML analyst will include:
- Carrying out client due diligence and anti-money laundering checks
- Carrying out conflict of interest and confidentiality searches
- managing mailbox
- Observing non-disclosure agreements in respect of client confidentiality and combination conflict
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for Conflicts and AML analyst role will have an experience and knowledge with complex CDD and AML queries. They will have ability to analyse complex data, as well as ability to prioritise workload within tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The Conflicts and AML analyst role offers competitive salary as well as an opportunity to work for a leading international law firm for a truly international legal team in Birmingham.