Connections Planning Manager
Requesting a digital media specialist to work with a blue-chip FMCG business!
Bringing brand campaigns to life through 'total' connections and personalisation
About Our Client
A leading FMCG company with a passion for digital, personalisation and consumer brand activity. A business that prioritises the latest media knowledge to identify consumer-rooted opportunities for growth and disruption too!
The successful Connections Planning Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing integrated campaign strategies and plans; prioritising long-term success.
- Managing the substantial media budget to deliver on time
- Harnessing earned, owned and paid media to take consumers through the purchase funnel.
- Partner with media agency teams to orchestrate planning, buying and content launches.
- Reviewing activity versus performance and delivering recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Build strong relationship with key media partners to unlock added value benefits and innovation opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful Connections Planning Manager will have the following skill-set;
- Be driven by data strategy; and applying personalization at scale on campaigns.
- Show leadership capability, in both line management and driving internal and external relationships with gravitas.
- Own an in-depth knowledge of connections planning - integrated communications planning - with big brand launches through online and offline channels.
- Display strong strategic thinking - demonstrating a consumer-centric approach to developing brand strategy
- Display commercial acumen - demonstrate the value commercial results with examples of ROI delivery
- Exercise strong project management foresight in fast and changing environments.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity with a leading FMCG business.