- Insurance business based in Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA OR ACCA ideally.
About Our Client
Large international insurance business based in Kent.
- Monthly reporting
- Review monthly balance sheet reports and follow up on queries identified
- Follow up on detected ledger mis-posts and monitor to ensure corrections are made where required.
- Quarterly reporting
- Prepare analysis for the financial statements / investor reports
- Review quarterly stat submissions and follow up on errors identified
- Provide information required by auditors in connection with the quarterly audit of consolidation
- Production of quarterly balance sheet commentaries
- Annual reporting
- Assist in preparation of notes to the financial statements
- Provide all information required by auditors in connection with the annual audit of consolidation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified. With strong experience of IFRS and UK GAAP, preparation of statutory accounts, consolidation and audit.
What's on Offer
The Role is paying £55-60,000 + other benefits.