Construction Associate 2-4PQE
Excellent opportunity to work in a top law firm with a fantastic calibre of work
This is a client facing, varied, fast-paced role in an excellent team
About Our Client
Highly regarded International law firm
Non-Contentious Construction Associate 2-4PQE role will involve
- Working as part of a team to provide first class, professional advice for clients in a wide range of sectors.
- Working closely with clients when drafting and negotiating construction contracts, professional team appointments, guarantees and collateral warranties.
- Advising on procurement routes and use of standard form contracts such as NEC, SBC, FIDIC and JCT.
- Business development, writing articles and presenting at internal and external seminars.
The Successful Applicant
- Non-Contentious Construction Associate 2-4PQE
- Highly enthusiastic Associate with good legal experience.
- Admitted as a lawyer to the Law Society of Scotland or the Law Society of England & Wales, 2-4PQE
- Motivated, hardworking, enjoy a challenge amd works well within a team to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Strong academics
- Willing to attend business development events and develop own network.
What's on Offer