- Our client is a Design/Construction & Facilities Management
- Provider seeking a Construction Director to head up their Dubai office
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in total facilities management and design and build services.
- Full P&L responsibility of ongoing construction & maintenance projects.
- Work with the Project Teams to oversee design, planning, procurement, execution and handover phases of the international projects.
- Manage and lead project management team and ensure Project Leaders are implementing correct operations, policies, and procedures.
- Project financial performance of construction programme, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting to management as required.
- Negotiation, procurement and maintaining strong relationships with contractors/subcontractors and suppliers.
- Devising cost-effective plans and methods to enable effective completion of the project and ensuring necessary permits and legal papers are secured prior to project commencement.
- Business Development into new markets and new clients, site visits to new potential sites.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering / Construction degree - mandatory
- GCC Experience - mandatory
- 15 years overall experience, last 5 in a Director level mandate - mandatory
- Ideal candidate will come from a contractor background
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, schooling, flight allowances and medical insurance