- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
- We have a fantastic permanent opportunity to work in Nottingham
About Our Client
ilke Homes has serious ambition, aiming to be the number one house builder within the next decade. These are no ordinary homes, built in a huge factory perfectly located in Knaresborough just off junction 47 of the A1, using Modern Methods of Construction and the kind of technology applied in Formula One. They are also beautiful homes that help the environment, utilising the latest technology to make sure they are energy efficient and tread lightly on the planet.
All of which means ilke Homes is in a great position to help solve the UK's housing crisis, providing beautiful, sustainable and affordable homes, quicker and at no more cost than traditional builds. As a zero-carbon committed organisation, PageGroup is proud to be partnering ilke Homes with their major scale-up programme.
Now is the time to join this pioneering organisation, as they plan to recruit lots of new team members in the next year to support their growth plan.
Working for an innovative and dynamic, recently established, well capitalised business, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Labourer to join the team.
- Movement of materials on site
- Support existing trades team with materials and equipment
- General cleaning and maintenance of site
- Follow and promote a safe working practice
- Demonstrate a hard-working approach to work
- A practical and hands on approach
- Organised and able to follow instructions
- Candidates must possess a valid CSCS Card
The Successful Applicant
ilke Homes is particularly interested in speaking with candidates who can demonstrate:
- Experience working within the Building and Construction industry as a Construction Labourer
- Holds a current full driving licence
- Current CSCS
- 18+ years of age
Qualities & Attitude:
- Positive, punctual, and hard working
- Strong work ethic for doing things the right way
What's on Offer
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information: PageGroup are ilke Homes exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them. If you're successful, you may be subject to all or some of our client's standard pre-employment checks.