- Junior Construction Counsel role based in London / remote work
- Nationally renowned Infrastructure Co - High profile project work
About Our Client
Our Client is a nationally renowned infrastructure co and a household name in the infrastructure sector, which is engaged on multiple high profile infrastructure projects throughout the UK.
Responsibility for the provision of legal advice to stakeholders relation to all stages of the life-cycle of construction and infrastructure projects including:
- reviewing and negotiating upstream and downstream construction contracts
- associated JV Agreements,
You will also advise and assist the business
- in the formation, negotiation and drafting of joint venture, consortium and framework agreements, professional services appointments and other key business documentation requiring legal support and input
- on contract administration queries including extensions of time and loss and expense claims and advising in relation to all forms of dispute management and resolution.
- in the negotiation and drafting of contract terms and conditions with its clients, partners, supply chain members and other stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified solicitor/barrister; ideally not less than two years PQE, consideration may be given to less experienced candidates displaying requisite skills and experience
Essential - Knowledge and experience of construction/infrastructure industry
What's on Offer
The role comes with salary, car allowance, bonus, pension, private health care as well as other miscellaneous benefits.
For further information about the role and the package on offer, please apply to this advert.