A top law firm is looking to hire a Newly Qualified Solicitor.
This will be in their Construction team.
About Our Client
Our client is a top, full service law firm based in central London.
This Construction NQ role will involve:
- Assisting other fee earners within the non-contentious construction team provided associate level support.
- Aiding on development work.
- Client liaison.
- Transactional support.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Construction NQ role will:
- Be qualifying in early 2019 or have recently qualified as a solicitor in 2018.
- Have prior experience (a minimum of one seat rotation) within a construction team.
- Have top academics including a 2:1 or higher at degree level and a Commendation or above at LPC level.
- Have completed or be in the process of completing their training contract at a top firm in the UK.
What's on Offer
For the right candidate, this Construction NQ role is offering:
- Annual salary of £62,000 per annum
- Additional benefits such as private health care, season ticket loan and pension contributions
- Flexible working on offer