Construction Project Manager
This is a client-side role, you will be working for the Developer;
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects across London.
About Our Client
Our client is a London based Property Development Company that is building residential PRS/BTR and Hotel schemes across London.
As the Construction Project Manager you will be managing the delivery of all residential and hotel schemes across London.
You will be reporting into the Head of Construction and will be involved in managing the successful delivery of all schemes on site; from the procurement of the main contractors through to practical completion.
- To take ownership of all aspects of each project under their control from enabling works through to practical completion;
- Advise on contract procurement routes, selecting appropriate contractors and professional teams;
- Provide project direction, focus and consistency to contractors;
- Optimise scheme - ensure revenue opportunities are maximised and scheme is operationally efficient;
- Attend weekly internal team meetings to communicate work completed and next actions;
- Attend site as required to ensure progress is being made in line with programme and budget;
- Identify reasons for delayed progress and create practical solutions to resolve;
- Attend weekly design meetings to challenge all operational, architectural, servicing, structural and construction assumptions;
- Work with Procurement Manager to challenge all suppliers to achieve best value procurement.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate a strong track record in delivery residential and/or hotel projects, ideally in London.
Experience in heavy refurbishment projects will be beneficial.
You will ideally have previously worked for a developer or come from a main contractor .
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and good benefits/bonus package.