Construction Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Global organisation with growing Project Management Consultancy team
About Our Client
Our client is a global consultancy looking for an Project Manager/Senior Project Manager in London. The Project Management team works on various new-build and full-refurbishment project circa up to £100M. They are able to offer an excellent career progression, RICS sponsorship, and the opportunity to be exposed to some exciting schemes being developed in the City.
- undertake day to day delivery of projects;
- draft project execution plans to deliver outputs;
- work with design teams in the development of design solutions;
- Undertake contact administration;
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.;
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects;
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered you must demonstrate:
- Demonstrable consultancy experience with track record in delivering new-build or full refurbishment schemes;
- Experience of the full spectrum of the project lifecycle
- Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record or doing so;
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- RICS sponsorship
- The opportunity to be exposed to some exciting schemes being developed in the City.