Construction Site Manager
Quality Focused, luxury bespoke Hosuebuilder
Full autonomy to run your site the way you see fit!
About Our Client
Outstanding opportunity at a quality-focused bespoke housebuilder based in Birmingham. With real Career progression and a supportive environment in abundance, this housebuilder is looking to add to its ranks due to continued growth.
Taking a site from the ground up, you will have the opportunity to take hold of your own site and manage to completion. With over 25 Bespoke units to complete, you will have full backing from the contracts manager to get the site completed to the highest quality.
- Co-ordinate labour, materials, and resources on-site and approving payments to trades and contractors.
- Undertake quality control procedures and inspections when required and rectifying any defects as soon as possible.
- With the support of the Contracts Manager, ensure that the on-site construction team is fully resourced and well-directed and are provided with full support in achieving their responsibilities.
- Ensure that all plots are built to the highest standard of quality, complying with the NHBC Standards, Building Regulations, range specifications, and best practice.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in running a busy construction site from the ground to CML, ideally within volume housebuilder whilst not overlooking quality. Other attributes and skills include but are not limited to:
- Extensive experience of working to an established build program and managing large workloads and priorities.
- Member of the CIOB and/or qualified to NVQ level 5 in Construction Management, or a time served tradesman with considerable experience across a variety of trades.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of construction and housebuilding, and the relevant legislative requirements e.g. Health and Safety, NHBC requirements, and Building Regulations.
- Show a good behavioral example in all aspects of health and safety, organisation, conduct, quality of work, and professionalism. Knowledge and Skills.
- Strong team motivator and positive mindset.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate.
- Basic salary of £55,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution
- Private Health
- Full autonomy to run your site the way you see fit
- Working for an established, professional, quality-focused house builder